The Short Story:
- You are the most important person to us, and we value your goodwill.
- We do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, or lease your information to any third party (except where you request it for a quote/information).
- Our site’s registration form may ask users to give us contact information (e.g. name and email address). This is used to send out our newsletter, as well as occasional other mailings from us. Users may always opt-out of receiving future mailings.
The following provisions govern your use of Enviro-Friendly.com (the “Site”) and all other services made available to you through the Enviro-Friendly.com Web Site including the Enviro-Friendly.com web site. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE Enviro-Friendly.com Web Site. By using the Enviro-Friendly.com Web Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which constitute a contract between you and Enviro-Friendly.com.
If you do not agree to all of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions, DO NOT use the Enviro-Friendly.com Web Site. We reserve the right to revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please periodically review these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Enviro-Friendly.com Web Site constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to any revised Terms and Conditions.
2. Use of The Site
Your use of the Enviro Friendly Web Site is at your own risk. You are responsible for taking all precautions you believe necessary or advisable to protect you against any claim, damage, loss or hazard that may arise by virtue of your use of the Enviro Friendly Web Site. Neither we nor anyone else involved in creating, producing or delivering the Enviro Friendly Web Site, our e-newsletters, or the materials contained therein assumes any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information provided therein, nor, to the extent permitted by law, shall any of them be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use, the Enviro Friendly Web Site.
You must not use any means of automatically searching or mining data from the Enviro Friendly Web Site or in any way interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Enviro Friendly Web Site.
You agree not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable burden on our infrastructure or otherwise tampers or interferes with the Enviro Friendly Web Site, our systems or data or those of any third party via the Enviro Friendly Web Site.
You further agree not to do any of the following:
- upload, transmit, distribute or in any way exploit any material obtained through the Site (including, but not limited to, our web pages) for any commercial purpose whatsoever;
- send unsolicited offers to purchase goods or services;
- use the Site for broad-based mailing or spamming;
- allow others to falsely identify your account as the origin of such communication;
- interfere in any way with the Site or the Services;
- transmit any unlawful, libelous or threatening material of any kind through the Site;
- take any action that would impose a large load on the Site; or
- copy, reproduce, alter or modify information or material from the Site (except information or material belonging to you) without the prior express written permission of Enviro Friendly.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles and other obligations contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). We have set out what information we collect about you when you visit our website and how we use that information below.
“Personal information” is personal data and information we hold which is identifiable as being about an individual.
3.1 Collection of Personal Information
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information for analysis purposes, including—
- how many times you visit our website, what pages you view, and how long you stay on our website;
- details about what kind of browser and other software you are using to visit our website; and
- your IP address.
- enable us to monitor traffic patterns, user actions (like how many people submit a form) and to identify your computer when you return to our website. Cookies do not identify you personally, but they do identify your computer. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website.
- engage in remarketing to market our sites across the web. Users with a remarketing cookie may be targeted across advertising networks to receive relevant advertisements. You may opt out of this ad serving using the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt-out page (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp) or you can opt out of just the Google Remarketing program by using the Google Ad Preference manager You can also use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on tool to opt out of the Google Remarketing program.
If you choose to provide us your details using the ‘Get a Quote’ form, we will collect personal information that you provide using that form, including—
- your name, addresses (including personal, postal, and prospective installation addresses), phone number, and e-mail address;
- any other identifying details that you choose to provide to us using the form;
We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, or when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change content or email preferences, respond to surveys and/or promotions.
You generally have the right not to identify yourself when dealing with us where it is lawful and practicable for us to allow it. However, if you choose to do so, we may not be able to provide our Services to you.
If you choose to provide us with a review of our service or of the goods or services you receive from one of a supplier, we may store that review and post it to our website or social media.
We will only collect your personal information by lawful and fair means.
3.2 Using and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We use and disclose your personal information to provide you with information, updates, and our Services, including for the purpose of matching you with suitable suppliers. The suppliers who receive your personal information will then contact you with the information that you provided to give you a quote.
We may, from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
We may also use personal information to protect our copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety, and that of our customers or third-parties.
If you provide us with your name and e-mail address we will store your name and e-mail address and use it to send you occasional newsletter and servicing emails until such time as you inform us that you want to unsubscribe using the unsubscribe link at the end of every newsletter email. Please note, however, that you may be unable to opt out of some administrative communications that are reasonably necessary to the Services, such as confirmations or service notifications
Except as specified above, we will not, without your permission, sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose that is not incidental to your use of our website or Services. To avoid doubt, we will never use your personal information for any purpose not listed in this Policy, or that a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
In certain circumstances, we may aggregate the personal information that we store for the purposes of analysis, but, if we do, we will ensure that the information is made anonymous first.
3.3 Requests to Access or Cease Use of Personal Information
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular matter or at all, we will take all reasonable steps to comply with your request. However, we may still use your information if—
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use of your information and you consent to that use; or
- we believe that the use of your information is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of its functions; or
- we are required by law to do so.
4. Intellectual Property
Enviro Friendly owns all copyright and other intellectual property rights in material on its Site. You must not reproduce, distribute, communicate or publish any content on the Site, unless permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 or by Enviro Friendly in writing.
You may create any links to the Site however no links may be created from the Site to another site
without the prior written permission of Enviro Friendly.
In addition, you must not:
- under any circumstances modify or copy:
- (i) the layout of the Site; or
- (ii) any computer software or code contained in the Site;
- use the Site or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful, in breach of these Conditions of Use or otherwise infringes any rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party or to knowingly transmit any virus, Trojan horse, worm or other disabling feature affecting software or hardware;
- use the Site to data mine or compile any document or database incorporating or based on material or information contained on or gained through the Site;
- impersonate another person or allow another person to impersonate you.
5. Further Obligations and Acknowledgements
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Enviro Friendly cannot guarantee the preservation of any record and may delete information at its sole discretion and without notice;
- Enviro Friendly may at its sole discretion refuse access to the Site to anyone at any time; and
- all messages made available as part of the Site (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of Enviro Friendly.
You acknowledge and agree that the fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using the Site does not mean that Enviro Friendly has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The Site is not monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week and Enviro Friendly encourages visitors to the Site to report any objectionable message to Enviro Friendly immediately. We also advise appropriate parental supervision of the use of the Site.
You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your transmissions through the Site. Your use of the Site is subject to these Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations and industry standards.
Enviro Friendly retains the right, at its sole discretion, to determine whether or not your conduct is consistent with the letter and spirit of these terms and conditions and may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate your use of the Site if your conduct is found to be inconsistent with them. We will act reasonably in exercising our discretion.
Set out below are lists of various offences for which Enviro Friendly may, at its sole discretion, remove your name from its register and disqualify you from using the Service either temporarily or permanently. It is emphasised that this list is not intended to be an exhaustive list and may be varied from time to time at the absolute discretion of Enviro Friendly.
Registration information offences:
- representing yourself as another Site user or registering by using a false identity;
- falsifying or omitting your name, address and/or telephone number (including the use of fax machines or disconnected numbers);
- falsifying or omitting your email address. This is determined when an email address bounces repeatedly (usually an error message that the email address or mailbox is unknown or invalid).
- using any routine or activity to interfere or attempt to interfere with any of Enviro Friendly operations;
- use of any profanity or patently vulgar language of a racist, hateful, sexual or obscene nature.
7. Errors and Omissions
Enviro Friendly will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that all information and material provided by us on the Site is correct at the time of inclusion. However, Enviro Friendly does not and cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information and materials.
When errors are discovered in any information or material provided by us on the Site, we will correct those errors. Enviro Friendly reserves the right to revoke any stated offer due to detail and pricing errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
8. Release and Indemnity
Except where a claim arises as a result of a breach of warranty by Enviro Friendly or a failure by it to comply with its obligations under these Conditions of Use, you agree to forever release and discharge all claims that you now have, or may have, against Enviro Friendly, its related companies, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives connected with or arising out of or incidental to any use of the Site.
You agree to indemnify and at all times keep indemnified and hold Enviro Friendly, its related companies, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of your use of the Site, the breach of these Conditions of Use by you or by any other user of the Site using your login.
The provisions of this release and indemnity will survive any termination of the agreement formed by your acceptance of these Conditions of Use.
9. Laws, Causes Of Action and Waiver
These Conditions of Use are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. You and Enviro Friendly agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria, Australia.
If any provision(s) of these Conditions of Use is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal or unenforceable it may be severed and the remaining terms or parts will continue in full force and effect.
Any failure of a party to exercise or enforce any provisions of, or any rights it may have under, these Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless such waiver is acknowledged and agreed to by the other party in writing.
You and Enviro Friendly agree that any cause of action arising out of or in relation to these Conditions of Use or the Site must commence within one year after the cause of action arose, otherwise such cause of action is permanently barred and you and Enviro Friendly forever waive any such cause of action.
We strive to provide valuable and accurate information. The editors of the material contained in the Enviro Friendly Web Site have consulted sources believed to be reliable in their efforts to provide information that is correct at the time of posting. However, in view of the possibility of error by the authors, editors, or publishers of the works contained in the Enviro Friendly Web Site neither we nor any other party involved in the preparation of material contained in the Enviro Friendly Web Site or in our e-newsletters represents or warrants that the information contained therein is in every respect accurate or complete, and they assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such material. You are encouraged to confirm the information contained therein with other sources.
Consumers reading articles or other material posted on the Enviro Friendly Web Site or e-newsletters should review the information carefully. The information is not intended in any way to be a substitute for professional advice. Neither the content nor any other service offered through the Enviro Friendly Web Site or our e-newsletters is intended as professional advice.
We do not examine, determine or warrant the certification and/or licensing, competence, solvency or information of any professional or facility listed in our directories. We rely on the professionals or the facilities listed in our directories to provide accurate information and assume no responsibility for verifying the information provided. Use of our directories to locate a professional or facility is wholly voluntary and, to the extent permitted by law, in no event will we or any of our agents be liable for damages to any user of our directories for the selection of a professional or facility or for the services provided by any professional or facility listed therein, or for any other loss or damage which may occur as a result thereof. We recommend that you check the certification and/or licensing of any professional or other service provider with the applicable licensing Board or authority.
You should satisfy yourself as the competence, solvency, insurances and licensing of anybody you decide to retain as a result of a connection made through our services, including the Get Quotes service. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever as a result of losses caused to you by a person or entity that you retain as a consequence of using our directory or services.
The Enviro Friendly Web Site may contain links to web sites operated by third parties. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. The appearance of any product, service or web site link on the Enviro Friendly Web Site and/or in our e-newsletters does not imply endorsement, approval or warranty by us and we disclaim all liability with regard to any such products, services or web site links.
11. Changes to Our Terms and Conditions
Please be aware that we may change these terms and conditions in the future. We may modify them at any time, in our sole discretion and all modifications will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on our website. Please check back from time to time to review them.
12. Contacting Us
Please refer your privacy queries, requests or complaints to us at http://enviro-friendly.com/contact-us/ or via email: EnviroFriendlyOz@gmail.com.
We will consider your question or complaint and respond to you in a reasonable timeframe.
Enviro Friendly offers services to match Australian based providers with customers in Australia. Our site is not directed to persons in the European Union (EU) and we do not provides services to persons within the EU.