A Grid-Connect PV System For Your Home
Enviro Friendly are proud to have operated the first retail store to offer grid-connect solar panel systems in Canberra. While we have been in business since 2003, we began selling and installing grid-connect PV systems on Canberra and Region roofs when we opened our Phillip premises in 2006.
We were already serious about solar products in Canberra, retailing advanced evacuated tube and heat pump solar hot water heaters.
Today, Enviro Friendly has supplied over 500 solar panel systems (grid-connect & stand-alone) and solar hot water systems in the Canberra area. We have offered our clients the world’s leading solar panel brands- Sunpower, Suntech, Sharp and Australian brand Sungrid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGPZrQR245w To arrange a Free Quote from your local Canberra Solargain representative, click here.
We’re very conscious of how important an investment in solar panels is for Canberra.
Our concern with quality, and our commitment to solar doesn’t stop there…
- We not only offer the world’s best panel brands- Sharp, BP and SunPower….
- We only offer the top-quality inverters, such as SMA and Fronius. No cheap brands here.
- We’re also completing development of our own framing and mounting system, to give you the sturdiest, most versatile, best-looking installation possible.
- We only employ top-drawer staff to design and install your system.
- Our Chairman, John Payne, and our Renewables Manager, Angus Hawke, are both Committee Members of ANZSES (The Australia & New Zealand Solar Energy Society of the ACT).
- We have sponsored and supported Sustainable House Day for the last 4 years.
So, how can we help YOU?
You might like to start by reading the material we link to from this page (Background Briefing), and from our Solar Panels Home Page. Then you can give us a call, or visit the showroom in Phillip. Give us your questions- we want to ensure that you have all the information to make a truly informed decision. When we work out together which is the best system for you, we’ll arrange a home visit to answer any remaining questions, and check your home so that we can provide a proper quote. We’ll help you with all the rebate paperwork, and make the exercise as easy as we can for you.