“I know commercial solar hot water systems can save a lot of money, but how is the Siddons a solar hot water system- there’s nothing to go on the roof?”
Good question! The solar hot water systems we’re all used to have panels on the roof to catch the radiant heat of the sun. Heat pump systems do something different- and very clever. They use a little bit of energy to collect the abundant heat that the sun has already put into the atmosphere. The same way a reverse-cycle air conditioner works.
They work so efficiently that Federal and State Governments recognise them as solar hot water systems. Depending on a number of factors, using a Siddons commercial heat pump solar hot water system can save an operator up to 75% of your energy bills. Renewable Energy Certificates, if applicable, can reduce the cost of the sytems to you.
So does a solar hot water system make sense for you?
Get a quick quote here, or scan the info below.
Get a Quick Quote on a Solar Hot Water System:
Fill out the brief form below, and get a quick, no-obligation quote on optimizing your hot water consumption with a high-efficiency heat pump or solar hot water system.
Why choose Siddons over other commercial solar hot water systems?
- save up to 70% of your energy costs
- dramatically cut your greenhouse gas emissions
- works 24/7, 365 days a year- yes, even through the night
- no panels necessary on roof
- lightweight- easy to transport and install
- no power-hungry heating element required
- easy electrical installation- uses standard powerpoints
- superior, marine-grade 316 stainless steel tank for long life
- no sacrificial anode to replace- lower maintenance costs
- separate condenser for easy access and service