As matching units to your Tankworks water tank, or as standalone units, these beautiful corrugated metal raised garden beds will add style and colour to your garden.
Manufactured by Tankworks Australia, who have been producing high quality metal water tanks for 75 years, these garden beds have been featured in many Home and Garden-type magazines. Now they’re available in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne. Check out the brochure and price list via the links below, to see how easily you can add a beautiful classic touch of colour and style to YOUR garden.
- Tankworks Australias raised Garden Beds are made from Colorbond Aquaplate steel, with an internal food grade polymer lining for long life protection.
- This is a great lightweight alternative to treated pine, which can contain toxic chemicals, hardwood which is expensive and rock or concrete panel which are heavy and cumbersome.
- The edges of the raised Garden Beds have been rounded to ensure safety when handling the beds. The joins are machined riveted, making them durable and long-lasting.
- Tankworks Australia manufactures the widest range of sizes in Australia, all tested and engineered to support the weight of the soil.
- Our raised Garden Beds are easy to install and can be manoeuvred anywhere as no assembling is required.
- The raised Garden Beds are made in the true Colorbond colours, Pale Eucalypt, Paperbark or plain Galvanised look, designed for its durability and excellent weathering qualities. They are also available in a wide range of painted, colorbond-matching colours. Tankworks Australia gives a 5 year structural warranty on all its raised Garden Beds.
- Check out the brochure and price list via the links below, to see how easily you can add a beautiful classic touch of colour and style to YOUR garden.