Water Tanks for Perth, WA
Perth is taking to water tanks like a duck to water. While there’s reasonable rainfall, most of it occurs mid-year, and Perth suffers a long, hot, dry summer.
Even more than the rest of Australia, Perth is finding its water catchments at very low levels, introducing water restrictions.
As with much of urban Australia, local authorities have moved a long way from opposition to water tanks on urban blocks…
- If you purchase and install a rainwater tank over 600 litres, you may be entitled to a Waterwise water tank rebate.
- Rebates of $50 are available for installing water tanks over 600 litres
- A Waterwise Rebate of $50 is available for the purchase and installation of new tanks with a capacity greater than 600 litres which are used for domestic purposes.
- A maximum $500 rebate or 50% of the plumbing cost (whichever is the lesser amount) is available for tanks with a capacity greater than 2,000 litres if they are plumbed in by a licensed plumber for use in your toilet and/or washing machine when installed.
- Check the Waterwise Water Tank Rebate Terms and Conditions here, or download the Waterwise Water Tank Rebate Claim Form here.
Enviro Friendly World offers the excellent Team Poly Water Tanks– 5 different tanks from 9,000 litres to 27,000 litres- to our Perth customers. Through an association with a group of forward-thinking local plumbers, we can also offer a wider range
Whichever water tank you choose- we arrange to deliver the tank directly to you in Perth. That means less handling, and the quickest possible delivery to you.
Of course, we’ll be happy to answer your questions. Why not drop us an email, NOW?
For enviro-friendly tips and news, be sure to subscribe to our free, treelessemail newsletter, and please, tell your friends about us!