This Sunday sees the introduction of Australia’s ‘Carbon Tax’. The ‘Chicken Littles’ of our country, with Tony Abbott as chorus-leader, and assisted by complicit or compliant media, have been running one of the most-successful (so far) scare campaigns that I can remember. And I can remember back a long way… So, will the sky fall in on Monday?
No, it won’t, but for now, there are a huge number of people who don’t understand what is, and isn’t going to happen.
Editors at the Climate Spectator have pulled together 32 of their best articles on the subject, under the following headings
– What will be the impact on Industry
– What business should be doing to adapt to the carbon tax
– What will be the flow-on effects for households
– Is the carbon tax here to stay- Latest news in the build-up, and
– Other commentary pieces on the carbon tax
Proudly tackling climate change.
Discover a wealth of good, thoughtful and informative advice on the carbon tax, by checking the list of all 32 articles, with links to them …
Here are links to all the Climate Spectator articles on the introduction of the carbon tax.
1) What will be the impact on industry
2) What business should be doing to adapt to the carbon tax
3) What will be the flow-on consequences for households
4) Is the carbon price here to stay?
Latest news in the build-up
Other commentary pieces on the carbon tax
Please tell a friend about these articles. They deserve better information than either the government, or the mass media have been providing them!
About John Payne
John is the webmaster of Enviro Friendly World. Since 2001, he has been involved in the environmental field, educating, and helping popularise water and energy saving products such as water tanks, grey water systems, solar hot water, heat pumps and solar panels. He is a Commitee Member, and Past Vice President of the Australian Solar Energy Society (ACT). Join him on Google+